Gossip Girl‘s Blake Lively (Serena van der Woodsen) and husband Ryan Reynolds may have gotten married a few months ago, but all of their wedding details have finally been revealed in the winter issue of Martha Stewart Weddings, out on newsstands now!
The 10-page feature has only one picture of the couple, and it’s a zoomed-in shot of their hands. They wanted to share the pictures of the elements the magazine’s editorial team helped them create, but wanted to keep their intimate affair private (we can’t blame them even though we’re sad we can’t see more!)
Below are some highlights from the feature, including a few pics. You can see more in the issue!
- Blake and Ryan’s sole wish was to have an intimate affair so there were only 35 guests total. Fun fact: half of the guests were under the age of 10!
- The couple brought in their own antique china from home for the event.
- The color palette included cream, nudes, light mochas, and sage.
- Guests were welcomed with Mason jars of cool lemonade and sweet peach tea, and the sound of muted trumpets and Gypsy violins.
- Blake wore a Marchesa gown which had select layers dip-dyed pale pink to complement her engagement ring. Ryan wore Burberry. Both wore custom Louboutin shoes.
- Florence Welch performed “Cosmic Love” among other songs.
- The dessert table featured s’mores bars, mini strawberry shortcakes and macarons, among other delicious treats.