My minions are working overtime to bring you the breaking Brangie wedding deets. Here’s what else I know:
- Sons Maddox and Pax walked mom down the aisle. Cue the ‘awwws‘.
- Daughters Zahara and Vivienne played flower girls and tossed rose petals…
- …while daughter Shiloh and son Knox stepped in as ring bearers.
- According to E!, the newly dubbed Mrs. Pitt looked stunning in a “very traditional, but very Angie” white floor-length gown made of antique lace and silk.
- Angelina also opted for a veil and wore a small gold locket with a photo of her late mother inside it. (The tears! The tears!)
- My sources also say the boys donned cream linen suits to match their groom dad, and the girls wore dresses specially made to match their style. Because Brangelina babies are fashion goddesses like that.
- As for a honeymoon, the A-listers are scheduled to jet off to Malta and begin filming By the Sea, a drama written by Angie that marks the newlywed’s first time on-screen together since 2005’s Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
Six adorable babies later, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie made it official last Saturday!
The genetically blessed globetrotters tied the knot in France at Château Miraval, my spies tell me. The wedding comes two years after Brad popped the question with a massive sparkler designed by Robert Procop.
Now, you know my sidekick Zahara ruled her minion siblings with an iron fist when it came to planning this ball for the ages.
“We talk about it occasionally, and the kids talk about it with us,” mama bear Angie told People back in May about the big day. “Which is verging on hysterical, how kids envision a wedding. They will in a way be the wedding planners. It’s going to be Disney or paintball – one or the other! We’ve got a lot of different personalities in the house. They’ve got some strong opinions. It will be fun. That’s the important thing. When we do it, it will feel like a great day for our family.”
Obviously my spies are on the prowl for dress details. Angie, darling, do not tell me you wore black…
Okay, Jennifer Aniston, your turn.