Ahh, April 1st: The one day a year celebs can spread rumors about themselves without a planted “source.” Check out five of the countless jokes we endured yesterday and vote for the one you liked the best!
1. Lindsay Lohan posted a late tweet saying she was officially pregnant. While not a completely unreasonable announcement coming from her, it’s probably the most overdone April Fool’s joke every year. Lame! Still, she made sure to clear things up in a follow up tweet this morning making sure everyone knew she wasn’t with child.
2. Speaking of children… Miranda Lambert tweeted that Honey Boo Boo was her child along with a collage of pictures that showed the reality TV star in side-by-sides with the country singer. While the two look ridiculously alike (even their sass faces are identical), Miranda cleared it up immediately saying April Fools. Do you redneckognize that as a good joke?
3. It’s almost as if Justin Bieber didn’t learn his lesson about posting other people’s phone numbers on his Twitter account…. The singer got back at TMZ for all of their recent reports on his breakdown behavior by tweeting their tip line phone number and telling his fans to call him there. The gossip site got tons of phone calls and JB ultimately took the tweet down.
4. Snooki announced that she and fiance Jionni eloped, posting a Photoshopped pic of the two of them in a super tacky wedding atmosphere — which I sadly foresee their big day to look like anyway. But don’t worry, Snooki eloquently cleared things up tweeting, “APRIL FOOLS ya freaks!! My ass is gonna have a huge wedding lets be serious lololol.”
5. Gossip Girl‘s Michelle Trachtenberg tweeted that she was getting married — another completely overdone AFD prank if you ask me. But she wanted to make sure everyone knew she was joking so she followed it up with a clarifying tweet: “totally april fools! xxo.” I kind of expected a note-worthy scheme coming from Georgina Sparks, didn’t you?