We can’t get enough of Ed Westwick — and we really can’t get enough of staring at pictures of him all day. That’s why we decided to put our photo-obsession to good use with this column: CaptionED! Each week, we post a pic of the object of our affection on Facebook and pick the best captions you submitted in the comments.
This week we caught Ed being serious in a black and white fashion spread for a magazine. Here are some of our fave captions submitted by you on Facebook:
- ”I think I look even better in sepia.” – Cindy
- “Perhaps I should get Humphrey one of these to hide his perm.” – Emma
- “Excuse me miss, but I have something to Bass you.” – Courtney
- “If you think this face is sexy you should see my bass!” – Raiyah
- ”Blair will love this Chaplin look.” – Michaela
Which one was your favorite caption this week? Tell us in a comment below. And love Ed? Chat about him with other fans in our message boards!