Want to stun your date and friends at Homecoming 2012? Gossip Girl stars to the inspiration rescue! This season, dress trends range from super-short to long-sleeves. Check out Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, and Michelle Trachtenberg rocking the hot trends on the red carpet and get inspired by their dresses.
6 Homecoming Dress Trends:
- Sparkles - Sparkly cocktail dresses adorned with sequins, jewels, and glitter are festive and very trendy for Homecoming 2012.
- Feather Fringe - Now this is a fun trend to flock to! Get funky by picking a dress with feathers at the bottom.
- One-Shoulder - This eye-catching silhouette shows off just enough skin to be super flirty but still conservative.
- Short Hems - Hey shorty… say goodbye to long dresses! The trend this season is short and sexy, and it’s a great way to show off your legs.
- Form-Fitting Silhouettes - Just like the trend for jeans is the skinnier the better, the same is going for dresses. Skin-tight dresses are all the rage right now.
- Sleeves - Long sleeves are IN! And they also help if it’s cold. Switch it up by rocking the one-shoulder trend with a long sleeve on only one arm.
Check out the stars wearing these trends in the gallery below. And once you pick out what you’re wearing, head on over to the Gossip Girl hair ideas page to see inspirations and find out how to get pretty hairstyles as seen on GG.