Lauren Conrad is one of those girls who’s hard to hate because she’s so vague and boring, there’s nothing a potential enemy can really latch onto, n’est-ce pas? But I, ever the pioneer, am irked by her for this very reason–she’s so plain and generic, like the blank version of a girl you find up in heaven before personality is added in.
And so it was no shock to me that her supposedly ultimate wedding playlist managed to grate my nerves. Check out what LC will be playing at her wedding to William Tell:
- Duke Dumont – “I Got U” (feat. Jax Jones)
- Gorgon City – “Here For You” (feat. Laura Welsh)
- Neon Trees – “Sleeping with a Friend” (ASTR Remix)
- Lorde – “Tennis Court” (Flume Remix)
- Tov Lo – “Habits”
- Parachute Youth – “Can’t Get Better Than This”
- Mikky Elko – “Kids” (Oliver Nelson Remix)
- Route 94 – “My Love” (feat. Jesse Glynne)
- Coldplay – “Midnight” (Giorgio Moroder Remix)
- Iggy Azalea – “Fancy” (feat. Charli XCX)
Zzzzzz. Oh sorry darlings, I fell asleep reading this. To me, a reception must feature songs that everyone knows (Beyonce, Rihanna, Britney) and omit any cheesy oldies (aka for old people) or obscure mixes that you can’t actually dance to. I mean…Torv Lo? Oh yeah, everyone’s been singing that song for ages and just waiting to bust a move.
Personally, I’d rather have the Frozen soundtrack playing in the background than any of these too-hipster, too-cool, too-random remixes. But tell me loves, what’s on your fantasy playlist? Is there a song you can’t get enough of this season?